What is Magnetic Insect Screen in Singapore?
Magnetic Insect screen in Singapore is designed to cover the opening of a window, door or gate to prevent insects from entering into the premises. It is a mesh made of fiberglass with magnets at the edge to enable it to stick firmly onto the windows/door/gate frame to cover the entrance area.
It serves to keep insects, leaves, debris, birds and other animals from entering a building, yet without blocking fresh air-flow. Watch the Video of one of our magnetic insect screen installation on windows.
It is also able to serve as a sun-glare shield, block harmful Ultra Violet light rays from the sun and keeps dust away. It is splash proof, will block rain from entering into premise unless it is very heavy rain. Another key feature of Magnetic insect Screen is it is removable since the fiberglass mesh is supported by magnetic frames. It is designed to fit firmly onto the window/door/gate frame and can be removed easily.
This makes the cleaning and maintenance easy as you can remove the whole piece to wash it under tap or simply use a moist cloth to wipe it if it is not so dusty. The magnetic insect screen comes with locks on the perimeter to secure firmly onto the window/door/gate frame so that it doesn’t get blown away by strong winds.
How do we install the Magnetic Insect Screen in Singapore?
Our installation process of Magnetic Insect screen in Singapore is as follows: On site measurement -> Fabricate frame as needed -> install on site -> Test and commissioned. Our specialist will be on site for the appointment with you to understand your requirement and preference. They will then make measurements to derive the cost quotation on site with no obligation to purchase. Upon confirmation of the job, our specialist will advise you an estimated delivery time and schedule with you for the date of installation.
Insect Screen Materials we used
Our Insect Screen Singapore Specialist will show you the quality materials we used and let you select the colours of the frame to suit well into your existing interior design. We believed in using quality materials which will prolong the life span of the products. We are so confident of our products that we give 3 years warranty post installation.
We have a factory in Singapore, so we will be able to respond to you with the parts even after usage for many years. Here’s a list of key components of the insect screen we install in Singapore.
- High-transparency & UV-Resistant Fiberglass Mesh (Material made in USA)
- The high-quality fiberglass mesh from USA that we use in our insect screens offers good ventilation, exceptional transparency, anti-corrosion properties, and resistance to burns. It is also UV-resistant, which helps to reduce sun glare as well as protect us from harmful UV rays.
- 3M VHB Tape & Magnet
- 3M VHB Tape’s extraordinary strength, conformability, versatility and UV- and weather-resistance enables us to produce strong, durable insect screens that will last for a long time.
- Custom Made-to-Fit Screens
- Odd Size/Shape Windows/Doors, No worries, we custom make and fit for you.
- 6 Colours to Match Interior Design
- The 6 common colours to go with most windows/door/gate frame to seamlessly integrate the insect screen to make it look “invisible”
Why Choose Insect Screen Singapore?
Insect Screen Singapore had installed many insect screen in most types of property in Singapore over the years. Residential homes covers 2, 3, 4, 5, Executive Mansonette/apartments, BTO HDB Flats, Executive & Private Condominiums and landed property such as Terrace House, Semi Detached, Detached or Bungalows.
We have vast experience with Commercial property that covers Offices, Shops, Factory, Warehouse, Central Kitchen, Education/childcare centres etc. On top of the our expertise and experience, we give you the peace of mind by the following:
- Competitively priced at ~$9 per square feet.
- Warranty of 3 years
- The product is made & delivered in Singapore!
- We deliver straight from our local factory
- Friendly and Excellent support by our specialist
So, give us a call to show you our insect screen solutions and the benefits that you will get out of this affordable investment!